STEM Learning’s vision is to increase young people’s choices and chances through science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
As coordinators of the STEM Ambassadors’ programme across Coventry and Warwickshire, we:
- Identify professionals with STEM skills to become STEM Ambassadors
- Link STEM Ambassadors with local schools and colleges to act as role models and help inspire and engage young people about the value of STEM in their daily lives
- Help local STEM employers engage with schools and colleges in their communities.
Advice is FREE
Ambassadors are FREE
Inspiring the next generation is PRICELESS
We also support STEM by:
- Offering advice and guidance to teachers on schemes available to them
- Facilitating links with contacts or organisations best suited to meeting teachers’ specific needs
- Helping organise industry visits and placements for students and teachers